HEALTH AND SAFETY
Visit our convenient office just east of the John Conrad Regional Golf Course and north of the Eastside Church of Christ on South Douglas Blvd. Our comfortable office is now welcoming new patients. Call now to schedule an appointment or consultation.
LIMITING THE SPREAD
We’re taking extra precautions to keep you safe while you’re in the office.
As the world works to limit the spread of COVID-19, we want to let you know how we’re making our office extra safe during this time.
Wearing masks may be new to you, but not to us. We have always worn PPE (personal protective equipment) to protect you. We have always used state-of-the-art sterilization. And we have always disinfected our treatment room surfaces in between each patient. For years, the state board of dentistry has required us to take infection control courses to maintain our licenses. In fact, we are infection control experts!
That said, we’re now taking additional measures to make you feel safe while you’re in our office.
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
Please be patient with these new safety measures
designed with your safety in mind.
- We will be asking a series of screening questions either at our appointment call or when you arrive
- Every team member is screened daily before they come to the office to serve you, our patients
- We will be asking you to stay in your car until the exact time of your appointment, so we don’t have people waiting in the reception area
- We will have air purifiers in place that will help eliminate contaminants from the air you breathe
- We will be staggering appointment times for our hygienists to reduce traffic in the office
- Our clinical team will be wearing filtration masks constantly
- For cleanings, if we use ultrasonic scalers, we will use high-speed suctioning systems to limit aerosols
Tennille Cheek-Covey, DDS
Welcome to Precision Dental – the office of Dr. Tennille Cheek-Covey. Our beautiful, inviting office is a refreshing place to relax while getting your dental treatment completed. We welcome all ages including children, so make an appointment now!
Visit us: Monday-Wednesday 8:30am-5:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am to 2:00pm